Friday, December 12, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the lovely Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This blog hop allows bloggers to meet new bloggers and gain followers! If you are a newbie at this, you can find more info on how to participate at the blog of the hosts:)

The General Rules are:

1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question Of The Week

Do you have a favourite place to read? - Suggested by Liberamans

I read in my room most of the time. Anywhere else I would like to sit in a comfy armchair by a window or someplace quiet. But lying in my bed reading before going to bed is my go-to :) 


6 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I like to do! Mainly just to get some alone time to read:) New GFC Follower :D

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you! I mostly read books everywhere I can, but nothing's better than a comfy spot to curl up and read. In my case that's on my couch next to the fireplace haha :)

    I'm an old follower!
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. All excellent places to read. In a comfy chair. By the window. In a bed, haha. Also, are you Korean? ::sees last name:: I am, too! Let's be friends, hahaha.

    Followed you via GFC.

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, indeed I am:) And we shall be friends :3

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Search This Blog

 

The S.K.A Reader Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang