Friday, December 5, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday

 
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the lovely Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This blog hop allows bloggers to meet new bloggers and gain followers! If you are a newbie at this, you can find more info on how to participate at the blog of the hosts:)

The General Rules are:

1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question Of The Week

Do you decide in advance what you read for the coming week or month? Why / why not? - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views

Not really, because I usually just choose what book to read next after I finish my current book. Sometimes I tend to change my mind on what I wanted to read before, so choosing a book "not in advance" floats my boat:)


4 comments:

  1. I change my books often as well. :)
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jump on an immediate book after finishing one too, although I do tend to keep to a schedule :) New Bloglovin follower!

    Sparrow's F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I totally understand you when it come to scheduling books I want to read. Huge TBR-lists are the worst! But also books provided by publishers can sometimes be really difficult in my opinion. Certainly if the book has to be read in a week or two.

    I'm a new follower, love your blog!
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I agree as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I followed back via GFC :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

 

The S.K.A Reader Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang